8.01.2011

Mastered. Graduated. DONE!!!

Ladies and gents:
Today, as of 2:30 pm, I am graduated and have a masters degree in clinical nutrition. I successfully defended my research in front of my thesis committee and a room full of people, and I'm SO glad to have it completed!! Words cannot express how relieved I feel. Seriously! I've been done with all of my coursework for my degree for 2 1/2 months now and have anxiously awaited today! Wheeeeeeeewwwwwwwwww!!

Now I can finally pay some attention to this neglected blog of mine. Although I haven't posted in a few months, I've still been busy in the kitchen and attending weddings and such. Maybe I'll do a very brief recap in pics?? I plan to post regularly from now on to keep all of you friends/family members updated, and hopefully, I'll be able to better learn how to customize my blog (still in factory mode, if you haven't noticed).

Until next time, I'm off to R-E-L-A-X <--(what does that word even mean?)

No comments:

Post a Comment